Bespoke and trade orders

I am very happy to work with you to realise your ideas. I will gladly make items to your design and to suit your precise requirements. I am pleased to accept trade orders for belts and small leathergoods. Please contact me to discuss your needs. www.barefootleather.co.uk

Welcome to Barefoot Leather

If you want a unique craftsman-made leather bag, leather belt or leather musical instrument strap then you have reached the right place. Hand-rolled waxed linen threads, solid brass buckles and finest quality leathers combined with attention to detail and skilled workmanship mean years of reliable service. Items can be personalised with initials or a name and hand dyed in a range of colours to suit your requirements.

I can fabricate replacement leather parts for restoration projects but I do not carry out repairs.

'Short run' manufacturing of small leathergoods is my speciality. Clicker press and laser leather cutting to order. Bespoke projects are welcomed.

You can buy my products online at:
or give me a call to discuss your requirements.